This year, the Orange Grove Sports Medicine Department will be using a program called Healthy Roster to document injuries, communicate with parents and coaches, and complete pre-participation UIL paperwork. All athletes grades 7-12 should sign up for Healthy Roster. If you have not signed up, please email the Head Athletic Trainer Tamar Arnold: email@example.com with your Athletes Name and Birth date. You will be sent a log-in link and unique code.
Below are the UIL forms required before participation in any practice or games. These forms can be uploaded into the Healthy Roster App when completed. Below is instructions on how to upload the documents into Healthy Roster.
- All athletes must complete the Medical History Form (first page of the physical) for the '20-'21 school year.
- If your athlete has a physical on file from last year, per UIL, that physical will carry over to the 20'-'21 school year.
- Athletes who need new physicals for the 2020-2021 School Year:
- All Incoming 7th Graders
- New Athletes to the District
- Any Athlete who has answered "yes" to the first 6 questions of the Medical History Form.
If you have any questions, please contact Tamar Arnold at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Healthy Roster Website Link: